Thursday, January 13, 2011

Copy cat- hair clip board

Yesterday was one of those days
You feel like doing a project 
But have very little energy to get started 

I got excited with the project
And made a mini one RIGHT THE WAY! 

It's so easy
Took me about 15 minutes
I had:
  • A 8x9 frame laying around
  • Some scrap fleece from other project
  • Some 27 cents/y ric-rac found on clearance
  • And some lace from my scrap pile

Here is the final product
w/ some of her flower & button clips.

 

I love that...
  • It can be wall art as well as a functional piece
  • It can be either on the wall or on her dresser
  • It is super easy to make
  • It requires so little everyday supplies
  • & the outcome is fabulous and very chic
I totally recommend give this a try
Every girl need one of those! 

P.S. make a bigger one or few small ones
b/c I thought it would be big enough for my 16m old
You see how it's already filled out!

XOXO,Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...