Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010 New Year's Eve

My New Year's Eve started like this

8:15
Woke up by my sweet heart V
Cuddle in bed w/ V

9:00
Breakfast w/ V

10:00
Refilled my coffee at IKEA, free
Get inspired by their show room, also free

11:00
Lunch at IKEA for less than 5 dollars
Yes, kids eat FREE


12:00
Watch my lovely V play w/ other kids
While I get my fabulous fabrics
P.S. they are 0.99 &1.99 a yard
Love the winter sale price
I have my next year's July 4th table cloth set!


13:30
V is down for her nap
I have two hours of "me time"

15:30
was told that dinner party is cancelled
Steam snow crab leg, fried rice & beef noodle soup for dinner

20:00
After all chores
am sitting here thinking... 
How was my 2010?

It was a great year for me
Because ...
  • I spent a lot of time with my families
  • Went back to China, twice
  • Earned 12 credits &
  • Got a small raise
I am feeling lucky
Hopefully
2011 will be even better

And you will too...
So, Happy New Year!

XOXO, Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...