Monday, February 28, 2011

Quick Bib Tutorial -Recyled from oneies

I love recyle
Esp. baby/kids cloth
They out grow everything SO fast

This was Victoria at10 months
7 month later
I finally decided that she is never going to fit into that
No matter how much I like to see her wearing it
So I found another way to have her wearing it

I love to see things shine in their second life
And I also love to save money
If you too love to do that
Here is a quick tutorial

1. Fold shirt/oneies in half and cut along the line

2. Fix it to the shape you like

3. Turn right side together and sew the top line

4. Add a water prove lining (optional)
5. Sew a bias type along the edge (Add 5-6" on each side depend on your toddler's age)

All done!

xoxo,Anne

1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    you're so INNOVATIVE!
    put a simple dress and make it a simple thing!
    Thanx for sharing dear!
    ;D
    will always come to ur awesome site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...